Monday, October 22, 2012

Sweeping out the cobwebs....

Believe it or not, I'm still alive.

Sorry for being MIA but life has been beyond busy.

6 months preggo and gearing up for the holiday season. I think it's time to get back to the blog-life. I've missed it.

Things are still going great pregnancy wise. I'm having a GIRL ! My niche this pregnancy has been cooking, much to my hubby's pleasure and expanding waistline. I'm still unable to gain weight no matter how much I eat or do. I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes and that has made me have to modify my usual diet which honestly, I find to be pretty neat. I refuse to let it get me down or limit my love of food. :)

I'm sure I'll be adding more recipes than usual in the next couple of posts.

I'm doing a lot of walking and taking advantage of the non Fall weather, although I wish it would get colder. Texas is just not season friendly and has a mind fo it's own. Halloween isn't a huge event in our household, we carve pumpkins and go to our Church's Trunk or Treat but Avery is still too little to go trick or treating and in my opinion, doesn't need all that candy!

Is there anything you are looking forward to during Halloween and November? Do you celebrate Halloween? Decorate? Have traditions? Share them here.

XOXO,
Britt The HLC

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog.It is always should be remembered that eat healthy and live better.Thanks God Bless..Stem Cell Center

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living healthy is a right direction to live well,It needs a few things to be in consideration.Thanks for sharing such interesting post.

    ReplyDelete