Monday, November 14, 2011

Delayed Much?

Here we are almost half way through November and I have yet to add my Playlists for the month!

I suppose it's due to not running lately (gotta be honest here). I keep telling myself "set the alarm, get up and just GO!" but then I turn the alarm off and roll over as E mumbles about why I set the alarm at all. I also haven't been to the gym in weeks which is driving me nuts since I told E we were not going to get a membership then never use it because that's such a HUGE waste of money....Yeah....


Guess whose booty will be in the Gym tomorrow morning....I may take a picture just to prove it. Ha!


Alright, here we go....On to Novembers Playlist!! *Warning*apparently I'm in a pop music mood this month?

1. "Every Tear is a Waterfall"- Coldplay
2. "Rumour Has It"- Adele
3. "It Will Rain" - Bruno Mars
4. "We Found Love" - Rhinana
5. "Houdini" - Foster The People
6. "Everybody Loves Me" - OneRepublic
7. "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" - Iron & Wine
8. "Moves Like Jagger" - Maroon 5
9. "We Owned The Night" - Lady Antebellum
10. "Paradise" - Coldplay

There you have it, a very short list this month and next months will have lots of Christmas music on it so you may just want to skip it if you get annoyed with it playing EVERYWHERE as it.

HEY, before I forget...see my new icon in the top corner over there ----->
Add me on Twitter! I may do some fun giveaways only through that or some other neat things soon. Guess you won't know if you don't follow me.

Any other Texans annoyed by this 80 degree weather this week?! Where did the fall weather go?!

-HLC

No comments:

Post a Comment