Saturday, August 23, 2014

September Running Mix

I know it's not September yet, but as I'm getting ready for a world of changes in our home with school and going back to work this week (Yikes!). So I figured I'd get my play list ready ahead of time as I'm starting to slowly run again too. I'm a huge music fan so my playlists are usually a little bit of everything thrown together, you can usually see my mood clearly based on my mix. Also, I usually run in the early predawn hours so I need lots of upbeats and fast tempos to get me awake and focused.
 
 


Have any favorite tunes that help you run? Or does it hinder rather than help your workout?
 


-Britt The HLC
 
 




September Running Mix.


  1. Wake (Studio Version) - Hillsong
  2. Apocalypse -Sleeperstar  
  3. Break Every Chain - The Digital Age Evening
  4. Kings and Queens -Thirty Seconds to Mars
  5. Midnight City - M83
  6. Chasing You - Bethel Music & Jenn Johnson
  7. More of You -Colton Dixon
  8. Waste -Foster The People
  9. Letting Go -Bethel Music
  10. Forever (Radio Version) -Kari Jobe
  11. We Are Brave -Shawn McDonald
  12. Paradise -Coldplay
  13. Do Or Die (Afrojack vs. THIRTY SECONDS TO MARS Remix) -Afrojack
  14. My Tears Are Becoming a Sea - M83

No comments:

Post a Comment