Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December Running Mix.

Yes, I am aware December is almost half way through and I had yet to post my work out list. Since I'm unable to run or work out as usual I kinda neglected my poor iPod but then E asked me to make us a few playlists for our road trip next week and to humor him with a PT playlist. (what can I say, my hubby knows how to perk my mood and motivate me). Be warned, it's an ecclectic mix this month. :)

December Play List-
1. "Such Great Heights" - The Postal Service
2. "Ain't No Rest For The Wicked" - Cage The Elephant (My brothers choice, kinda catchy)
3. "Come Undone" - Duran Duran
4. "Helena Beat" - Foster The People
5. "We Found Love"  - Rhianna
6. "Song 2" - Blur (currently the song A sings and dances to daily)
7. "Strong Enough" - Matthew West
8. "Love You Like A Love Song" - Selena Gomez & The Scene
9. "Paradise" - Coldplay
10. "We Owned The Night" - Lady Antebellum
11. "Heartbeat" - The Fray
12. "Better Than it Looks" - Phoenix
13. "Cracks (Featuring Belle Humble) {Flux Pavillion Remix}" - Freestylers (UKF Dubstep 2010)

Anyone out there have a fun mix to share or a new Artist/Song they have found to motivate them lately? I'm all ears. :)

Stay Healthy & WARM,
HLC

No comments:

Post a Comment