Saturday, December 10, 2011

Side lined.

My perfect little family enjoying the Holiday season.



So, gym never happened. Yep, not even close. To add more crummy timing right now...turns out some minor back/hip pain I've been having for about 2 weeks is in fact a strained/pulled muscle.



What does that mean?

It means no exercising, weight training or running for at least 3 weeks. It also meant a steroid shot in my hip and poor E having to listen to me complain about how uncomfortable I am 24/7 and sweet A can't understand why mommy just can not pick her up right now. :(



I'm not even sure how I did this to myself. I do not recall anything happening while bending that caused me super pain. I will say however the last time my hips and lower back hurt this way was when I was PG with Avery and anyone who has ever been pregnant understands that nagging ache I am talking about. IT NEVER GOES AWAY!

*sigh* I will say though, that I did sign up for a 5k in Feb which will make 3 total for that month alone. E is joining me and a friend and frankly, I think this one is GENIUS! Check it out..




The weekend before and following weekend we'll be doing this run. The one in Austin first and then the one in Dallas!!!!




So yeah, there's that.


I'll probably post from our trip still and share some both non and healthy snack or meals I make. :)


Have any Holiday faves you just can't say no to?

No comments:

Post a Comment