Crazy week for my family. Lots of things happening so I'm off a bit, forgive? Sure ya do.
I will say that I am super excited because my very FIRST 5k is tomorrow with a sweet friend of mine. Expect a awesome entry this weekend on that. Very much achieving a personal goal this weekend. One of many...
It's October already! Sheesh, time is flying by. I'm excited about decorating this weekend and getting ready for A's Halloween as I will be in NC with my sister who had a BEAUTIFUL baby girl today!!! (Check out the deets on my family blog)
October Running Mix- Enjoy and Share! (Yes, I'm in a old school vibe mixed with my indie tone)
1. "Monster Mash" - Bobby "Boris" Pickett & The Crypt Kickers
2. "Here Comes The Sun" - The Beatles
3. "Sexy and I know it" - LMFAO
4. "Kick Drum Heart" - The Avett Brothers
5. "Chop & Change" - The Black Keys
6. "This is Halloween" - Citizens of Halloween, Nightmare Before Christmas
7. "Runaway Baby" - Bruno Mars
8. "Call it what you want" - Foster the People
9. "Love Shack" - B-52's
10. "Feel Good Inc." - Gorilliaz
11. "11th Dimension" - Julian Casablancas
12. "Read My Mind" - The Killers
13. "You're Not Stubborn" - Two Door Cinema Club
14. "You Get What You Give" - New Radicals
15. "500 miles"- The Proclaimers
16. "Larger Than Life" - Backstreet Boys
17. "Sweet Dreams (are Made of this) - Eurythmics
18. "How it Ends" - DeVotchKa
Very random songs I put together but it seems to fit my life right now as well as my workouts. My runs are weird since I seem to be more treadmill then free run lately which makes me sad. Just me being lazy and not getting up when I should. Tsk...Tsk...
I truly don't have much to touch on. I will say, I plan on adding a few more quotes and noteworthy things I've stumbled upon lately as well as FINALLY getting some recipes going on with some pictures. Who doesn't like food sharing?!
Enjoy your Friday and be sure to check back this weekend (Sunday).
- The HLC