Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Something New

So I had a funny discussion with Evan about how much money we are wasting a month by NOT going to the gym. We hate wasting anything but money is a HUGE thing we cling to when we can. With 2 huge trips in  motion this year I definitely do not want to waste a penny!!

So I got up this morning and took myself to the gym. And am now feeling the effects of not going. I also forgot how good it always feels when you leave the gym a sweaty mess.

 I think I am more sore from trying out the Zumba2 fitness on my friends wii yesterday too. 45minutes and 228 calories later I was achy, sweaty and panting for breath!!! LOVE IT! Since I take care of her daughter after school I'll be able to do this Zumba everyday for an hour. SCORE.
Fun music and the belt holds the controller so it can sense if your movements match the dancer. Needless to say I didn't score high but I still got a workout. Anyone else try it?

Hopefully, I get myself out the door in the morning and go for a real jog, cold weather be danged, it's time to get my winter body out that door!

No comments:

Post a Comment