Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Today, it was 80*.

80*... in Feb. Thanks Texas, for staying weird as usual. Come hell or high water I will be running tomorrow after my 2 doctor appointments and if my foot doctor won't allow me to run, I may glare him down in a battle of wills.....in my head anyways.

I'm so tired of not being able to do ANYTHING. I can tell how much not being active is effecting my mood and energy. This week has just been emotionally draining and I feel tired and cranky. Even after having a picnic lunch at the park today with Evan and Avery and soaking up the sunshine it just made me sad that I couldn't put on my running gear and just take off.

Soon....very, very soon.


Running makes me happy, it truly does. Never thought I would say that. HA.

Another thing that makes me happy is this team right here.....


Oh yeah, Spring Training started today and I am so excited!!!! This seasons going to be amazing and I am ready to hit the ball park and cheer on my guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment