I was so stoked to be able to run again. Today was hard and I used a new interval system on my runkeeper app that if I can tweak the time on the intervals I may keep using it but if not..I'll stick with my own regime. I almost forgot how good it feels after a run. However, I'm no longer going to dwell on pace and speed and just focus on my distance because realistically any distance you run, is better than nothing at all.
Ready to run again!!
1. Dark Into Light - Shawn Lee & AM
2. Chop And Change - The Black Keys The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Original soundtrack)
3. We Are Young (Glee Cast Version) - Glee Cast
4. Naturally - Selena Gomez & the Scene
5. Ordinary World - Red
6. Paradise - Coldplay
7. Kites (Courtesy Of Tricycle Records) - Geographer
8. Cracks (Flux Pavilion Remix) [feat. Belle Humble] - Freestylers
9. A Year Without Rain - Selena Gomez & the Scene
10. Moth's Wings - Passion Pit
11. Young Blood - The Naked and Famous
12. Under Pressure - Queen
13. How It Ends - DeVotchKa
Found any cool tunes you love sweating to lately? Share them with me.
Britt The HLC