Thursday, September 22, 2011

10 Things Thursday!

Thursdays Top Ten List.



1. I've lost 2 more pounds! Yes, drinking lots of water and portion control officially work for me....Doing at least an hour of exercises helps too....

2. I'm all about sharing things I find. So for all you iPhone owners, check out these apps to help motivate, educate and documate (yeah, I tried) your progress.




  • RunKeeper- Tracks your runs, time, duration, peaks and lows and even maps out your route using a easy GPS as well as playing any play list you create through your iTunes.


  • MyFitnessPal- Watching calories, tracking weight loss? Use this app to keep you up to date on what your eating how how many calories are in so many meals you don't make at home.


  • BodyFitness- Not sure how to do a certain workout? Don't have the luxury of a gym membership? This app shows you each body area you can work on, the workout routine and step by step instructions to show you how to do it correctly.

3. I'm doing the Tone It Up Challenge. Check out their youtube or twitter, these gals are awesome and it's so easy to do and stay true to.


4. I'm ready for a 5k! I'm currently looking for one in my area around November. Not looking to make any goals or set a certain time, I just want to do one to say "I Did It!".


5. Jogging stroller will be purchased next week, I'm so excited about this, it's a little on the obsessive side.


6. New Band obsession. Two Door Cinema Club. Check them out and fall for these guys like I did. I am so loving them getting me groovy on my runs.


7. I'm new to running as much as I am and Fall is officially starting. What do you wear to run when it's cooler outside? What are some of your fave brands and where do you shop for your workout gear? I'm curious.


8.Check out this months Real Simple magazine and snag the 30 yummy and easy recipes they have along with tear out grocery lists for everything you need to make them. I'm so excited about some of these meals....getting A to actually try one...well, that would be a Christmas Miracle.


9. This has been my verse of scripture for my week so I wanna share it.: "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6, 7).


10. I'll be away from the blog-world until Tuesday as I go on a mini-vacay with my family. Enjoy this wonderful fall weather, go outside, be active and then repeat the next day. Be good to yourself.



-HLC

No comments:

Post a Comment